Life of aspiring Social Worker/Baker/Chef

Social Causes Meets Food Obsession

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hola




This is my first official blog. I have been really inspired by food bloggers like Joy the Baker and Smitten Kitten and my personal friends to create my own blog. I really like the Julia Child feel of relating food to your life and sharing what inspires the moment that you decided to cook. I am Graduate student (mediocre) in the Social Work School at the University of Georgia. My time spent here is among other aspiring foodies, Martha lovers, Barefoot lovers and people who just love food (which has added to my waste line). So, I want to share my trials into food/Social Work with you fine people in cyber space. Welcome to the disorganized chaos of my food imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment